My Friends

Rabu, 26 September 2012

Yum!

Hello, All..
New Challenge on our Stamp-N-Doodle, which is everyone's favorite: Anything Goes.. And big event with special price: this Madison's Kitchen for the one who stop at my blog on the blog hop. And two digistamp from Stamp-N-Doodle for the lucky winner for completing the blog hop, which is doubled if you are using Stamp-N-Doodle image for your creation.
Here is the order of the blog hop
1. Stamp-N-Doodle
2. Chana
3. Claire 
4. Dewi , you are here
5.Jacki  = next stop
6.Jill
7.Lisa
8.Rosie
9.Vickie
10.Anne Marie
11. Stamp-N-Doodle
You must complete the blog hop to win the mini price from every DT and lucky draw.
Recipe:
Image: Madison's Kitchen by Stamp-N-Doodle
Coloring: Faber Castell
Paper: Concorde and Nitwit Digipaper
Dies: Leaf by LeAnn Creation,Corner by Nellie Snellen, Butterdlight by Tim Holtz, Tag by Lifestyle, So Wrapped Lovely by Magnolia.
Other: Ribbon, Lace, Charm, Fabric Flower, Fabric Butterfly, Ranger Stickles Buttercup and Opaque, Resin Button, Doily.
Challenge:
Anything Goes by Party Time Tuesdays
Say it with Flowers by Digital Tuesday Challenge
Show Us Your Ribbon by Oldie But A Goodie Challenge

Hope you enjoy my creation...
Hugs
Dewi

3 komentar:

  1. I love this image - I have it myself. You really created a very lovely card with it.

    BalasHapus
  2. Fantastic Card Dewi really lovely. I just thought that I'd do the Blog Hop and leave a message on your blog.

    Anne-Marie x x

    BalasHapus
  3. Dewi this is so lovely. Great design and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi